Twilight Dreams Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Dreams Scans

A little help here?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Due to the lack of staff and other factors, Twilight Dreams Scans is closing. It has been a fun ride.

is there anything i can do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal_Sayuri

Crystal_Sayuri

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : reading anime and manga, drawing anime and manga, writing stories and..... book cover making and picture editing ^^
Humor : ......whats that?
Registration date : 2013-10-24

is there anything i can do?  Empty
PostSubject: is there anything i can do?    is there anything i can do?  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:25 am

Heya,
I've just joined Twilight Dreams Scans because i heard you guys need some help. So is there anything i can do?
Okay, just to get this straight, i can't read Japanese and i can't translate... sorry *sulks*
I can help with any checking for grammatical or spelling errors. (believe me, you should see some of the strange mistakes in mangas i've read hehe )
So i can basically help with that kinda stuff.

I can't do much but i'll try my best with what i can.

Member,
Crystal_Sayuri
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/JJCBlogger2000
Amerika-jin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-02-26

PostSubject: Re: is there anything i can do?    is there anything i can do?  EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:46 pm

I apologize for not personalizing my user at all yet, it's just that I saw your plea while I was reading manga on my iPod and after debating it for a week I decided to check you guys out to see what I can do to help ^-^

*sigh* I really would like to help you with translating but I don't know enough yet to do it. I Started learning Chinese this year, which I understand is written the same as Kanji. Soooooooo...I don't know enough of the language yet to be able to translate but maybe in a year....though I would be happy to help you with anything else you need done!

I really would love to help, I read manga more than I watch anime and spend late nights on those "I just got to the part where all the awesome stuff happens! Sleep is much less important than that!" moments. I really hate it when I get to the last available chapter only to find out it's not translated any further.

The only job I will not do is moderator simply because it's to time consuming to read all those comments ^-^
Back to top Go down
Crystal_Sayuri

Crystal_Sayuri

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : reading anime and manga, drawing anime and manga, writing stories and..... book cover making and picture editing ^^
Humor : ......whats that?
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: is there anything i can do?    is there anything i can do?  EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:05 pm

sigh....everyone's left  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/JJCBlogger2000
LinkTheHero

LinkTheHero

Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Anime,Manga
Registration date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: is there anything i can do?    is there anything i can do?  EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:43 am

I've been reading the Future Diary manga (it's my favorite anime and now manga) when I came across a certain picture is there anything i can do?  Mirai-nikki-616666 The bottem text concerns me greatly, for Yuno is my waifu. At once,I visited the site,saw you were closing.At this point I was filled with a feeling of depression,extreme anger, and a interesting feeling of loss and needing to protect.If there is any way in which I could possibley help the dying cause,I feel like it would be great to go out with a bang.I've wished quite a few times that I had learned japanese growing up so that I may help such people as yourselves,but sadly my determination to start learning Japanese in school starts next year by which point I am quite sure you will be completely gone.I give my thanks and ask if there is any last thing I may help with the best I can
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/trevin8273
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there anything i can do?    is there anything i can do?  Empty

Back to top Go down

is there anything i can do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Dreams Scans :: Main :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: